Protecting everyone you love and everything you own through thoughtful planning.
At the Law Offices of Martin T. Yarnell, we focus on estate planning, elder law, special needs planning, business planning, and closely related practice areas. In essence, we help individuals, families, and business owners find answers to difficult questions such as:
- How can I be sure that my assets will go to the people I want to receive them when I pass away?
- How can I minimize estate taxes?
- How can I make sure that people of my choosing will have the ability to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse or I need long-term care, will we lose our life savings?
- Am I eligible for Medi-Cal assistance to help pay for nursing home care?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs receives necessary care after I can no longer provide that care myself?
- What is a special needs trust? Do I need one?
- What is the best way to structure my business?
- How can I transition out of my business efficiently and profitably?
- Am I eligible for Veterans Benefits? If so, can they help me pay for long-term care?
- What is probate, and what is required to settle my estate?
- What does it cost to probate an estate?
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we can help you protect the people you love and the assets you’ve earned. To learn how we can help you address your particular concerns and achieve your unique goals, contact us for a complimentary consultation. We look forward to meeting you in person and getting to know you.